1Do I need a driving license?
Yes. For 50cc you need at least AM license or higher.

For 125cc, you need to meet the following requirements:
a. Have an A1 license
b. Have the B license for more than 5 years
c. Hold a B license and be over 25 years of age.

Over 125cc, you need to have an A license and be over 21 years old.

For 1100cc motorcycles, you need to have an A license and be over 25 years old.
2My driving licence is from another country. Can I rent?
All European letters are accepted and from Portuguese-speaking countries as well. (Angola, Mozambique, Brazil, Guinea-Bissau and Cape Verde).

Non-EU license holders are allowed to drive in Portugal using their foreign license for a specified period.
Normally, if your country is part of the International Road Traffic Agreements, you must exchange your driving license outside the EU within 185 days of obtaining residency in Portugal.

Another solution is to obtain an international driving licence.

You can refer to the link below for more information.

3What are the speed limits in Portugal?
For the 50cc it is 40km/h in the city and 60km/h on the main roads.

For 125cc or higher, the limit in cities is 50 km/h, on main roads it is 90 km/h and 100 km/h on roads reserved for cars and motorcycles.
4Is it necessary to wear a helmet?
You have to always wear a helmet.
If you drive without a helmet, the police will fine you.
We provide 2 free helmets with your scooter.
5Can I use the highway?
The 50cc and 125cc cannot use the highway.
We have the A2 and A22 close by and you are not allowed to drive on these roads.
If you accidentally enter one, we will apply a fee. Don't worry, our main roads are very good.
6Can I drive to Spain?
But you can drive all over Portugal.
7What does the rental include?
The rental includes: Helmet, a padlock and insurance against third parties.
You will also have a well-loved scooter or motorcycle.
8Is there a weight limit on scooters?
We just want you to feel comfortable and we will advise you on the model you choose to rent, depending on your concerns.
9Is it necessary to fill the tank with gasoline?
You will have to return the scooter or motorcycle with the same amount of gasoline you had when you took it. If you don't know how to do it, you can ask for help at the gas station.
10What happens if I have a problem with a scooter?
Our scooters have our phone number written on them.
You can call us and we will give you all the support you need.
11Is there a kilometer limit?
There is no Km limit with the 50cc and 125cc scooters For bicycles you can do as many kilometers as you want.
But if you are thinking of taking a long trip, please let us know so we can choose a recently serviced scooter.

For scooters 350cc we have a limit of 250 km per day.
Additional Km's add €0.20 per Km.

For the 1050cc bike we have a limit of 300 km per day.
Additional Km's add €0.30 per Km.